On the Road
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Qui n'a jamais révé de tout plaquer, pour vivre l'aventure de sa vie ?

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.

AuteurMessage
alethyGa
Invité

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Empty
MessageSujet: I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.   I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. EmptyJeu 4 Aoû - 4:30

Hello.No Sound On DVD Extras - Tried to copy 2 DVDs (Good Night and Good Luck & Little Shop Of Horrors) with DVDFab then DVD Shrink, the main movies on both discs play fine but most of the extras have no sound/audio.GNAGL just has 1 or 2 trailers so no biggie. LSOH has a lot more extras; the Deleted Scenes & Bloopers, Documentary & TV Spots have good picture quality but no sound at all.Previewed the ripped DVDFab files in Shrink for the extras and only the title 1 plus one or two more will play with sound. Also tried opening both DVDs (after cleaning them too) in Shrink, same results. Tried opening files and DVDs in Nero Recode, no change.Have copied DVDs in worse condition using Fab and Shrink before that came out ok. Any ideas?Thanks.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.
Page 1 sur 1